Fall appears to have arrived and here at the Library, we are moving forward, albeit differently than what we are accustomed to. We are continuing to offer Contactless book pickup in the Library's entryway during our open hours, as well as allowing a maximum of 4 people at a time inside the Library for a time limit of 30 minutes.
Going forward: Until we can safely host In-Person Story and Craft Times for kids, we will provide one Take and Make Craft packet each month (available mid-month)
COVID Pandemic Response for Berry Memorial Library
1. There will be a maximum of 4 patrons allowed in the Library at any one time.
2. Patrons may spend a maximum of 30 minutes in the Library per visit.
3. Patrons and Staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering, which covers both nose and mouth. (Library staff will will also wear gloves while signing out materials to patrons.
4 Patrons will comply with 6 feet of distancing from staff and other patrons.
5. Restroom will NOT be open.
6. Public access computer use will be limited to one person at a time, once per day, for a maximum of 30 minutes.
7. Materials browsing will be allowed. However, items removed from shelves, that you do not wish to sign out, must be placed in the pink bins provided. Those items will be disinfected and "quarantined" for a minimum of 72 hours before they are re-shelved. The same disinfecting and quarantining process will be carried out for all returned books.
8. Contactless Book/Movie signout will continue to be available in the Library's entryway for patrons who don't yet feel comfortable coming into the Library building.
If you have questions regarding our COVID protocols, please contact the Library at email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger.