Discounted tickets for Maine Wildlife Park in Gray are available at Berry Library reducing the entry fee to $2.50 per person.
Over 30 species of native Maine wildlife are on exhibit here at the park in natural settings. Most of our animals cannot be released back into the wild due to permanent injuries, habituation to humans, or were born in captivity. The park is open daily from mid April to November. www.mainewildlifepark.com
2014 events include:
- July 26, 2014 - July 27, 2014: THE ANCIENT ONES LIVING HISTORY RE-ENACTORS
- August 2, 2014 : MAD SCIENCE FIRE & ICE SHOW
- August 2, 2014 : AVIAN TAXIDERMY
- August 9, 2014 - August 10, 2014: ATTEAN MEMORIAL POW WOW
- August 16, 2014 : CHAINSAW WILDLIFE ARTISTS